Welcome to the Ealing Dental Practice
Your local Ealing and Hanwell Dentist
Established in Ealing for over 35 years, we extend a warm and friendly welcome to our new and existing patients alike.
We have years of experience and offer the latest in general dentistry for patients of all ages. As well as this our dentists are trained in specialist treatments such as dental implants, orthodontics and non-surgical facial aesthetics.
Everything we do is centered around our patients. We firmly believe that your needs come first and we will do our utmost to make you feel comfortable at every visit whether it’s a simple check up or an appointment for more complex dentistry.
The practice is conveniently located for transport routes with local stations in Ealing Broadway, West Ealing and Hanwell all very close by.
We welcome you to join our list of satisfied patients. Please call our friendly team to arrange a consultation.
- To provide the most up to date treatment to correct any dental problems you may have gently and sympathetically using the latest technology. We offer dental implants for tooth replacement and advanced methods for straightening crooked teeth quickly and reliably.
- To guide you in how to prevent dental disease in the future.
- To give you the most up to date advice on programmes to maintain your teeth and gums in the healthiest, freshest and strongest condition.
WE ARE NOW OPEN FOR ROUTINE CARE. (22/06/2020)
On following advice given by the government and our professional bodies we are open to provide care for existing and new patients, by appointment only.
We take Coronavirus very seriously and have adapted the running of our Practice to balance the risk by taking measures to reduce the spread from infection and protect our patients and staff.
- We have made a number of changes which include requesting that every patient entering the Practice have a risk assessment and temperature taken and that they attend their appointment unaccompanied where possible.
- We request that patients arrive for their appointment at their scheduled time, promptly, to prevent patient crossover in reception. We are allowing more time between scheduled appointments to thoroughly clean down treatment and waiting room areas and further avoid patient crossover.
- We continue to practice a high standard of hygiene within our clinic. Our chairs, surfaces and door handles are disinfected after every patient.
- Our Dentist and Hygienists will be wearing single use PPE and masks. As usual, hand washing is done before and after every patient.
- We ask if you or a member within your household do not feel well and have a temperature, shortness of breath, a cough, loss of smell and or loss of taste that you call us to reschedule your appointment and do not attend the clinic for 7 days after symptoms have subsided for the safety of our staff and others.
We will be monitoring the situation on a daily basis and keeping up with Government and General Dental Council guidance.
We thank you for understanding and patience during this time.