Contact Details & Opening Hours
WE ARE NOW OPEN FOR ROUTINE CARE. (22/06/2020)
On following advice given by the government and our professional bodies we are open to provide care for existing and new patients, by appointment only.
We take Coronavirus very seriously and have adapted the running of our Practice to balance the risk by taking measures to reduce the spread from infection and protect our patients and staff.
- We have made a number of changes which include requesting that every patient entering the Practice have a risk assessment and temperature taken and that they attend their appointment unaccompanied where possible.
- We request that patients arrive for their appointment at their scheduled time, promptly, to prevent patient crossover in reception. We are allowing more time between scheduled appointments to thoroughly clean down treatment and waiting room areas and further avoid patient crossover.
- We continue to practice a high standard of hygiene within our clinic. Our chairs, surfaces and door handles are disinfected after every patient.
- Our Dentist and Hygienists will be wearing single use PPE and masks. As usual, hand washing is done before and after every patient.
- We ask if you or a member within your household do not feel well and have a temperature, shortness of breath, a cough, loss of smell and or loss of taste that you call us to reschedule your appointment and do not attend the clinic for 7 days after symptoms have subsided for the safety of our staff and others.
We will be monitoring the situation on a daily basis and keeping up with Government and General Dental Council guidance.
We thank you for understanding and patience during this time.
Book Appointment Online
To book an appointment online please use the following link (opens in a new window)
Disability Access Information
All our treatment rooms are on the first floor. Therefore our practice is unsuitable for wheelchair access.
The Ealing Dental Practice
6 Drayton Green Road
Normal opening hours
|Mon||8.30am to 7:00pm|
|Tue||8:30am to 5:00pm|
|Wed||8:30am to 5:00pm|
|Thu||8:30am to 4:30pm|
|Fri||8:30am to 4:00pm|
|Sat||8.30am to 1:00pm|
We will always see our patients with dental pain or other emergencies as soon as possible on the same day.
The practice answer phone will give details of emergency cover on the rare occasions the practice is closed entirely on a normal working day.
For out of hours advice and emergency treatment only please telephone 020 8847 0945 to contact an emergency duty dentist in the West London area.
Please use our contact form to get in touch. We recommend that you do not transmit personal information e.g. sensitive medical details this way but instead, please contact the practice directly.
Please complete all required fields marked*